Nasz dom, nasze aranżacje
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

Eagles Jalen Hurts opens up on Carson We

Go down

Eagles Jalen Hurts opens up on Carson We Empty Eagles Jalen Hurts opens up on Carson We

Pisanie by ymakerpi8d Pon Cze 05, 2023 4:28 am

When the reportedly agreed to trade former franchise quarterback to the in Michael Johnson Jersey February, some saw it as a sign they would in the 2021 draft. That might still be the case, but now reports indicate that team ownership is in favor of second-year man , who replaced Wentz to close 2020. And Hurts himself seems to think that's po sible, on Monday that Wentz's relocation gives him a chance to prove the Eagles right."I think it was just an opportunity Dre Kirkpatrick Jersey for me," Hurts said during an "Adam Schefter Podcast" appearance. "I think it shows the trust and what they think I can be as a player. So I want Shawn Williams Jersey to prove 'em right."The Eagles' second-round pick in 2020, Hurts said he's added QB trainer Bobby Stroupe, a recent mentor of QB , to his offseason regimen in preparation for Jessie Bates III Jersey a potential full-time starting role. As for Wentz, who gave way to Hurts in the final four games of the latter's rookie season?"I send him my ble sings," Hurts told Schefter. "I wish him nothing but the best. I hope he takes off. I hope KeiVarae Russell Jersey he has a great remainder of his career." Asked if he spoke with Wentz following his colleague's reported trade to the Colts, however, Hurts said the two hadn't had any contact: "No, sir."

ymakerpi8d
Starszy Ekspert
Starszy Ekspert

Liczba postów : 166

Powrót do góry Go down

Powrót do góry