Nasz dom, nasze aranżacje
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

Jalen Ramsey says he wont hold out if he

Go down

Jalen Ramsey says he wont hold out if he Empty Jalen Ramsey says he wont hold out if he

Pisanie by ymakerpi8d Pon Cze 05, 2023 1:32 am

The won't have to lose any sleep in fear of star corner holding out until he receives a contract extension from the club. The 25-year-old, who is entering the final year of his contract, dispelled that idea during a conference call with Cliff Branch Jersey reporters on Tuesday saying that he will report to training camp without an extension."The Rams know where I stand and that's all that matters at the end of the day," Ramsey said, via . "It will get handled. They have been in contact with my agent. They are on the same page. They know what's up. I know what's up. I'm going to let them handle that. I can't worry about that. I can control what I can control. Everybody knew what type of situation it was going to be once they traded for me. It doesn't need to be talked about that much. It will get handled. I will let then handle the busine s side of it. I will focus on football."Ramsey is set to make $13.7 Dave Casper Jersey million during this final year of his current deal and could very well set the market for his position whenever he does put pen to paper on a new contract. The Rams, meanwhile, are incentivized to get a deal done with Rasmey on multiple fronts. First and foremost, the team spent significant draft capital to acquire him, trading two first-rounders (2020 and 2021) Davante Adams Jersey and a 2021 fourth-round pick for him at the deadline last October. Given that price, the Rams hardly looked at Ramsey as a half-season rental piece and more as a franchise cornerstone going forward. If Los Angeles somehow allowed Rasmey to hit the open market and po sibly slip through Las Vegas Raiders Jersey their fingers, it'd be one of the bigger trade busts in recent memory. That, however, seems very unlikely as the club still has the ability to place the franchise tag on him next offseason.The other reason a Ramsey extension could be beneficial for the Rams in the short term is that it could po sibly bring down his cap hit for the 2020 season, which is his full $13.7 million salary. If they were to ink him to a longer-term deal, they could po sibly lower that number and give them more room to addre s other areas on the roster. After coming over to the Rams following his three-and-a-half-year stint in Jacksonville, the club that drafted Lyle Alzado Jersey him No. 5 overall in 2016, came to a close, Ramsey started in eight of his nine games played for the Rams. The three-time Pro Bowl corner totaled 33 tackles, defended four pa ses, forced one fumble and recorded an interception.

ymakerpi8d
Starszy Ekspert
Starszy Ekspert

Liczba postów : 166

Powrót do góry Go down

Powrót do góry