Nasz dom, nasze aranżacje
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

Julio Jones breaks silence on trade rumo

Go down

Julio Jones breaks silence on trade rumo Empty Julio Jones breaks silence on trade rumo

Pisanie by ymakerpi8d Pon Cze 05, 2023 4:18 am

Apparently, everyone in the NFL knew I was coming back from vacation today, because that's the only way to explain why we have so much crazy news on a random Monday in Austin Corbett Jersey May.For those of you who forgot about me, I'm John Breech. I wasn't here last week because I was on a beach in Florida where I spent 50% of my time trying to keep my 13-month-old daughter from eating sand and I wouldn't have had it any other way. That being said, I didn't realize that babies love to eat sand. Why didn't someone tell me?While I was out, Cody Benjamin became commander of the ship and I would like to commend Cody on a job well done. I thought for sure that he would burn the place down or at least attempt a coup to take over the newsletter for good, but neither of those things happened. Instead, Cody crushed it all week.Even though my vacation is over, we're still going to be talking about vacations today and that's because is in HAWAII, which is notable, because the started OTAs today and their OTAs ARE NOT in Hawaii. Also, made a big stir on Monday morning and we'll be covering it all in today's rundown. As always, here's your weekly reminder to tell all your friends to sign up for the newsletter. To sign up, all you have to do is . 1. Today's show: Bonus mailbag!During the NFL offseason, we like to spice things up each week by adding a listener mailbag every Friday and during the dead of the offseason -- aka right now -- we'll sometimes throw in a bonus mailbag.Our mailbag episodes are pretty simple: We read listener questions during the show and then answer as many of those questions as po sible. Questions can be about literally anything. I mean, I think we once spent 10 minutes debating the best condiment (I hate all condiments, so I sat out the question). Anyway, if you want to submit a question, all you have to do is go to Apple Podcasts ( ) and leave a five-star review. Today's mailbag was recorded while I was still on vacation, which means Chris Hubbard Jersey you'll only be hearing Will Brinson and Ryan Wilson answer questions (with a special guest appearance from our producer Eric DeBerardinis).Here's a small sample of the questions:Who has the most under-appreciated QB season ever? Even though I wasn't on the show today, I'm going to answer the question anyway. My vote would go to either Daunte Culpepper (2004) or (2011). In 2004, not only did Culpepper lead the NFL with 4,717 pa sing yards, but he also finished second on the team in rushing with 406 yards. Not to mention, he totaled 41 touchdowns (39 pa s and 2 rush). Everyone forgot about Culpepper, though, because won MVP that year thanks in large part to the fact that he threw 49 TD pa ses. As for Stafford, he threw for more than 5,000 yards in 2011, but he picked a bad year to do it and that's because two other quarterbacks threw for more (Drew Brees and ). To give you an idea of how preposterous that is, just consider this: There have only been 12 instances in NFL history where a QB threw for 5,000 or more yards and THREE of them came in 2011. The crazy part is that none of the three won MVP and that's because the award went to Rodgers, who had one of the most efficient seasons in NFL history (Due to Rodgers winning, Brees' 2011 season could also probably be considered under-appreciated). What current head coach do you guys relate to the most?Brinson: "The two for me that I think fit are either Sean Payton or Bruce Arians." I vote coach Zac Taylor for Brinson. He always seems in over his head.Wilson: "I wish I could say I was Kliff Kingsbury, but I'm probably closer to Mike Zimmer in terms of my temperament. Breech is Pete Carroll: He's incredibly upbeat about everything and he probably wears white sneakers with slacks."I actually wore white sneakers with slacks on the beach last week. I think Ryan is stalking me. To listen to today's show -- and to follow the podcast -- .2. Julio Jones rumors heating upIf Julio Jones' goal for Ozzie Newsome Jersey the weekend was to create as much trade drama as po sible, let me just say that I think he might have succeeded. Although I'm not sure where Jones is going to end up, I can tell you for a fact that he's not going to be staying with NFL Cleveland Browns Jersey the and that's because he made it clear that he wants out of Atlanta. During an interview on FS1's "Undisputed," Jones with the Falcons.So where does that leave us? Let's take a look at a few teams that may have entered the Jones sweepstakes over the weekend. :According , Jones wants to be traded to the Patriots so that he can team up with . The thing that makes that report even spicier is that fact that the Patriots have apparently had internal discu sions . If the Patriots do add Jones, it would be the biggest move they've made at receiver since trading for Randy Mo s in 2007. :The Titans are one of several teams that have been mentioned as a po sible trade destination and one big reason for that is because Falcons new coach Arthur Smith spent 10 years with the Titans before being hired by Atlanta this offseason. Smith will definitely be answering the phone if the Titans call. Jones also sparked some speculation himself over the weekend when he was seen in with . Also, Titans star has said he if the team makes a deal for Jones. :Jones was apparently in Dallas over the weekend and he was clearly trying to spark as many trade rumors as po sible because how else do you explain the fact that he was wearing a COWBOYS HOODIE. You can see a . Of course, Jones also kind of said he doesn't want to play for the Cowboys, so we can probably rule them out. :Let's also throw Arizona into the rumor mill and that's because that he would be willing to restructure his deal to help the Cards land Jones.CBS Sports NFL Insider Jason La Canfora also put together a list of the trade destinations that would make the most sense for Jones. JLC's list of six teams includes the , , Patriots, , Titans and . To check out La Canfora's full explanation for why Jones would fit in .By the way, if/when a trade does happen, don't look for it to take place until June 1 at the earliest. The Falcons need the deal to go down after June 1 so that they can save some cap space. If Jones gets traded before June 1, the Falcons would take on Jim Brown Jersey a $23.25 million cap hit, but if the deal comes after June 1, then they can spread out the hit over two years with $7.75 million in 2021 and $15.5 in 2022.If you're wondering how much it might take for a team to land Jones in a trade, the Falcons are apparently asking for a first-round pick in . CBS Sports NFL senior writer believes the Falcons will get at least a . 3. Aaron Rodgers OTA update, plus Madden simulationThe Packers kicked off Phase III of their offseason training activities (OTA) on Monday and surprise, surprise, Rodgers . Just kidding, it wasn't a surpri

ymakerpi8d
Starszy Ekspert
Starszy Ekspert

Liczba postów : 166

Powrót do góry Go down

Powrót do góry