Nasz dom, nasze aranżacje
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

Josh McCown played second half of Eagles

Go down

Josh McCown played second half of Eagles Empty Josh McCown played second half of Eagles

Pisanie by ymakerpi8d Pon Cze 05, 2023 2:00 am

When you look up toughne s in the dictionary, you may soon see just a picture of looking back up at you. Why? Well, the veteran quarterback in Philadelphia's wild-card lo s to the last week and played the entire second half with it, according to Tim McManus of ESPN. "I'm feeling alright all things considered," the 40-year-old McCown said of his injury during an appearance on . "But, football and 40 Radko Gudas Kids Jersey ... it doesn't blend as well as you might think." that McCown tore his hamstring off the bone against Seattle and is looking at a six month recovery with six weeks of Nolan Patrick Men Jersey being laid up. McCown was in the game after starter suffered a head injury that knocked him out of the game late in the first quarter. It wasn't too long after that when McCown suffered the injury on a drop back."I made a throw and something sharp bit me back there," McCown recalled. "As far as I could tell there were no dogs on the field, so I was like 'Whoa.' That's never happened to me. I've never really had any soft ti sue injuries, never really moved fast enough to pull a hamstring, so I was like 'What just happened?' In my mind I was just like, 'This is 40.' "I blew it Dale Weise Women Jersey not doing the TB12 Method. I knew I had screwed up."McCown then went into the locker room, got checked out by doctors and ultimately made the decision to stay in the game, knowing full well that he was the only -- somewhat -- healthy quarterback remaining on the roster in this do-or-die playoff matchup."I think I popped one of the tendons off, went into halftime and made our adjustments, talked to the docs, looked around and realized I was the only quarterback left, so we kept it rolling," he said. "Went back out Sean Couturier Men Jersey in the third quarter and felt something else pop again and I was like, 'Oh man, this'll be more fun back there.'" McCown finished the game completing 18 of his 24 throws for 174 yards in what ended up being a 17-9 lo s for Philadelphia. He also rushed for 23 yards on five attempts. The veteran was following the lo s to Seattle last weekend and kept his NFL future up in the air. At the moment, there's no telling how much this injury could impact that decision, but it Colin Mcdonald Kids Jersey certainly complicates matters.

ymakerpi8d
Starszy Ekspert
Starszy Ekspert

Liczba postów : 166

Powrót do góry Go down

Powrót do góry