Nasz dom, nasze aranżacje
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

8 heart-wrenching words Make love to the point of breaking up

Go down

8 heart-wrenching words Make love to the point of breaking up Empty 8 heart-wrenching words Make love to the point of breaking up

Pisanie by Ginana Sob Sie 14, 2021 9:00 am

Even though the words were harmless to the body But to the mind deep inside, it can create unexpected cracks and deep wounds. Moreover, a traumatic speech would inflict a more painful wound than a physical wound.

the following words is an example of the use of hurtful words It has a long-term effect on the listener.

1. Then shall we break up?
On many occasions, this phrase would come out of someone's mouth while arguing in a heated spot. But I believe that the person who said this word actually didn't want to quit as he said it. It was just the temper of wanting to win against the other party. Or just to express dissatisfaction with the problem in front of them that they both can't solve.

which this sentence will start to cause wounds and cracks Although they didn't really break up this time, but in the future, this word will be said more often until it becomes true someday.

What couples should be aware of is For the two of them to live together and live together, there must be some conflict. But if you can't find a solution Compromise is the best way to avoid escalating the problem between you two.

2. I hate you
Sometimes, sometimes with anger, short words, but bully to hurt the heart like the word “I hate you, I hate you, I don't love you anymore” has a huge impact on the audience. even if the speaker doesn't mean it Remember, if you slip out of your mouth and say these bad words, apologize and repay the other person's loss as soon as possible. Because every relationship should respect each other in order to make love last longer.

3. That's a very stupid idea.
Sometimes, the other person might do something that you think doesn't make sense. (In your view alone), or even occasionally, you've done what you think is best. It may be something that the other party thinks is inappropriate as well. That's because different people have different views. It's best not to use words of sympathy for each other and try to understand each other's decisions.

4. Men/Women It's all like this.
Both parties have different ways of thinking whether they are men or women. which takes a long time to approach this different thinking may mature and become a red problem someday Paying attention to the other person's feelings is an important thing to keep in mind. because we are not alone Working together as a team can help alleviate problems.

5. I don't want to talk about it.
with the story of the price that accumulates as a disturbing problem between the couples who live together through arguments to the point of dissociation Make those problems rooted in the mind in the long run. The longer you leave it, the more serious the problem becomes. But when one party wants to find a way out, the other may yell back with a shuddering emotion. “I don't want to talk about it” to avoid emotional frustration. But in the end, the problem remained unsolved.

It's best to keep your emotions under control and use a soft tone, such as “I'm not ready to settle this right now. Give me some time to think about it Then let's talk again."

6. She's like her father/mother, she's not wrong.
Understand that sometimes thoughts like this sentence pops into your head and it's not wrong. But it would be wrong if you accidentally said it. Sometimes, when it comes to debates, it's best to focus your thoughts on finding the perfect solution. Try not to be distracted by the sea until the problem 2 3 4 follows.

7. Don't bother!
If one of them comes in and asks about the problem that is facing the other party. That means he wants to help things end well, so chasing with words. "Don't mess with", so it seems like something that isn't cute at all. But if you do, you should apologize and improve your behavior and don't do it again. And maybe tell your lover to be warned. Because changing long-term habits is not easy.

8. Calm down, stop thinking about it.
If someone is irritable, in a bad mood. Rather than telling them to calm down or stop thinking about it to get the problem out of the way, it certainly won't help. What should be done is to alleviate each other's suffering. Ask, redeem, chase and solve problems together. Ask what happened and see if you can help.

PGSLOT

Ginana
Klikacz
Klikacz

Liczba postów : 29

Powrót do góry Go down

Powrót do góry