Nasz dom, nasze aranżacje
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

2021 NFL schedule rumors 5 reasons why J

Go down

2021 NFL schedule rumors 5 reasons why J Empty 2021 NFL schedule rumors 5 reasons why J

Pisanie by ymakerpi8d Pon Cze 05, 2023 4:29 am

It's been more than three weeks since has done an interview -- and I'm gue sing that's because he's still recovering from his Super Bowl parade hangover -- but that long drought is going to end tonight because Brady is going to be interviewed on CBS!The Super Bowl-winning quarterback will be virtually " on Tuesday night (12:35 a.m. ET). If you can't stay up until 12:35 a.m. to catch the interview on CBS, you're probably going to want to go ahead and set your DVR, because Brady late-night interviews are always fun and Corden is always fun, which means this interview will be fun. As the parent of a 10-month-old baby, I'm generally in bed earlier than most people, but I think I'm going to suck it up and stay up to watch the Brady interview Robert Woods Jersey .The last time Brady was on CBS, he , so I have high hopes for tonight. Of course, since this is an NFL newsletter and not a TV guide, I will now stop talking about things that are on TV tonight and move on to football stuff. So let's get to the rundown.As always, here's your weekly reminder to tell all your friends to sign up for the newsletter. All you have to do is . Tell everyone you know to sign up and then ask them to tell everyone they know. 1. Today's show: AFC South deep diveWith free agency just around the corner, we'll be spending the next few weeks doing a deep dive on each NFL division and for Tuesday's podcast, that meant jumping head first into the AFC South. As someone who lives in an AFC South city (Nashville), I thought it made sense for me to host this podcast alone, but apparently, no one else felt the same way, so I was joined by Will Brinson and Ryan Wilson to break down the division. The first thing we debated on this podcast was the . With a new coach (Urban Meyer), a new quarterback (presumably Trevor Lawrence) and a ton of cap space (the most in the NFL), Wilson and I both believe they have the tools to put together a competitive team that could win seven or eight games next season. Merlin Olsen Jersey However, Brinson poured cold water on our belief by saying Jacksonville is going to be horrible. If you're a Jaguars fan, please to Brinson. During our conversation about the , we all agreed that Houston just needs to suck it up and trade already. It's nearly impo sible to plan for the future when you have no idea who your quarterback is going to be. The sooner the Texans trade Watson, the sooner they'll be able to look for their quarterback of the future (Who they might get in the Watson trade). As for the and , we got into a spirited debate about which team is the best in the division. Even though my Nashville neighbors will hate me for saying it, I don't think the Titans are the best team in the AFC South and neither does Wilson. On the other hand, Brinson believes Tenne see is the team to beat.To listen to today's episode -- and if you're a fan of any team in the AFC South, you will definitely want to -- .2. Five reasons why J.J. Watt to the makes senseIf you would have asked Nickell Robey-Coleman Jersey me 36 hours ago where I thought J.J. Watt was going to land, you could have given me 19 gue ses and I don't think I would have said the Cardinals. With Watt wanting to play for a contender, I thought for sure he'd be looking to play for a team that made the playoffs in 2020. However, Watt shocked everyone on Monday afternoon when he . On the surface, the move is a little weird, but after looking into it a little more, it feels like this signing actually makes a lot of sense and here are five reasons why.1. Watt is familiar with Cardinals defensive coordinator Vance Joseph.2. Watt gets to team up with .3. Cardinals better positioned in case they lose .4. Watt goes to a contender.5. Watt gets to play against the Texans in 2021That's the cliff-notes version of the list. If you want an in-depth look at each one of those reasons, . One interesting thing about the Watt situation is that he might have to switch numbers. Watt's number (99) has been officially retired by the Cardinals in honor of Marshall Goldberg, who played for the team from 1939 to 1948 and also fought in World War II. If Watt wants the number, there's a chance he'll get it and that's because has already .3. Tom Brady is already eyeing Super Bowl LVIAfter Tom Brady won his seventh Super Bowl, no one would have blamed him if he took a week off to vacation or rest or eat avocado ice cream but, apparently, that's not what he did. According Connor Barwin Jersey to quarterbacks coach Clyde Christensen, Brady barely took a few hours off after Tampa Bay's 31-9 win over Kansas City in Super Bowl LV.The morning after the game, Brady called Christensen and said he was . "He's thinking ," Christensen told . "He's barely been in a couple hours, and he's thinking about it the next morning. The thing that happens is, teams get distracted. Everyone is trying to make a little more money. Everyone has something going. Some have got a little book deal. They've got radio shows going. That doesn't happen to the Bradys or the Mannings of the world. They don't get distracted. They don't get off track."Apparently, someone finally talked some sense into Brady and told him it's OK to celebrate the win, because celebrating is definitely what the quarterback did at the team's Super Bowl parade three days after the game. That being said, I'm gue sing he was working out the morning after the parade after shaking off his hangover by drinking one of his magic TB12 potions before he went to bed that night. I think the moral of the story here is that I need to get on the TB12 diet.4. 2021 NFL schedule rumors: How a 17th game will impact everything elseAfter 43 years of playing a 16-game schedule, it's looking more and more like the NFL will finally be expanding things to 17 games starting with the 2021 season. Although that move has been widely expected, NBC's Peter King did this week of things that could change about the NFL schedule if it gets expanded. Here's a quick look at the major changes:AFC will host the 17th game. The AFC and NFC will alternate hosting duties for the 17th game every year and for 2021, it looks like the AFC will start things off with the NFC hosting in 2022.No extra bye. There had been some speculation that the NFL might add a second bye to the schedule, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. The 17 games will be played over 18 weeks.Monday wild card game might happen. For the 2020 season, the NFL gave us a triple-header on Saturday and Sunday of Super Wild Card Weekend. However, that could be changing and that's because the league is giving some serious thought to moving one of the games to Monday. The NFL wanted to do this last season, but the Monday of Super Wild Card Weekend was the same day as the college football national title game, so it nixed the idea Sean Mannion Jersey . Super Bowl to be pushed back a week. With the regular-season schedule set to be played over 18 weeks (instead of 17), that means the

ymakerpi8d
Starszy Ekspert
Starszy Ekspert

Liczba postów : 166

Powrót do góry Go down

Powrót do góry