Nasz dom, nasze aranżacje
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

Patrick Mahomes has hilarious response t

Go down

Patrick Mahomes has hilarious response t Empty Patrick Mahomes has hilarious response t

Pisanie by ymakerpi8d Pon Cze 05, 2023 4:17 am

has the most 40-yard touchdown catches in the NFL since he entered the league in 2016 and could have Sam Koch Jersey easily added to that impre sive total Sunday. In the first quarter of the ' win over the , Hill hauled in a long touchdown catch from that was ruled incomplete. Turns out after a second look, in the most improbable of ways -- and he didn't even know he came down with the reception.Chiefs head coach Andy Reid didn't challenge the call and Kansas City ended up punting on the next play, taking a touchdown off the board. Patrick Mahomes had to joke with Hill over the situation, especially since he also was late to realize Hill caught the pa s."I didn't realize until after they showed the replay and we had already punted," Mahomes said. "So, I told Tyreek in the locker room I said, 'Man, you're Tavon Young Jersey so good at receiver you don't even know when you catch touchdowns these days.'" A play so wild Justice Hill Jersey , Tyreek didn't even know he caught it!: on NBC: NFL app // Yahoo Sports app: NFL (@NFL) Hill still finished with six catches for 58 yards, but he was held out of the end zone for the first time in six games. That five-game touchdown streak could have easily been extended with one throw of the challenge flag, one head coach Andy Reid took full responsibility for."I'll take blame for the oneI've never had a receiver that didn't know he caught the ball," Reid said. "I mean, he came off and Jaleel Scott Jersey said he didn't catch it and I probably should've hung on to that just a little bit longer to look at the replay. But I've been doing this a couple years, I've never had that situation, so it was a new experience for me. I'll try to do better the next time with it, but what a heck of a job by him. He had two touchdowns taken back away from him." Reid admitted the Chiefs didn't have much time to look over the catch, so he had to rely on Hill in that situation. Reid said Hill was surprised as anyone he ended up Matt Judon Jersey with the catch, a great haul that ended up not counting in the box score.

ymakerpi8d
Starszy Ekspert
Starszy Ekspert

Liczba postów : 166

Powrót do góry Go down

Powrót do góry