Nasz dom, nasze aranżacje
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

Seahawks at Packers odds expert picks ag

Go down

Seahawks at Packers odds expert picks ag Empty Seahawks at Packers odds expert picks ag

Pisanie by ymakerpi8d Pon Cze 05, 2023 3:53 am

The return to the playoffs for the first time since the 2016 season, where they made it all the way to the NFC title game before falling to a historically-good offense. The last time they were one-and-done in the postseason came all the way back in the 2013 season, and first-year head coach Matt LaFleur will do all he can to not suffer the same fate.If it's a close game, the odds might favor the , who have managed to win by eight points or le s in 11 of their 12 victories this year, including last week's defeat of the . Seattle, who hasn't advanced past the divisional round since losing to the in Super Bowl XLIX, has proven resilient behind their own star quarterback, and a vs. matchup is just about all you can ask for to close out a playoff weekend.Below, you'll find info on how to watch the game along with what you need to know about the opening and current lines. Then, you'll see our CBSSports.com expert picks, along with some analysis from some of our writers and SportsLine analysts. Seahawks at PackersTime:Sunday, 6:40 p.m. ET (FOX), stream on (Try for free) Open:Packers -4, O/U 46 Current:Packers -4, O/U 47 Addison Reed Jersey Pete Prisco Jason La Canfora Will Brinson Jared Dubin Ryan Wilson John Breech Dave Richard Jamey Eisenberg Seahawks at Packers (-4) "These two have played some fun games in the Zach Duke Jersey past, and this should be no different. The Seahawks aren't the same team as in year's past, one that featured a dominant defense. That's why I think the Packers will be able to have succe s on offense. Is this the game Aaron Rodgers gets it going? I think so. The Packers pa s rush will be big here as well. Look for Green Bay to move on." -- Pete Prisco on "I'm done betting against Ru sell Wilson. It's that simple. The Seahawks might be a luckbox, but they're a luckbox with Wilson at the controls and he simply MAKES THINGS HAPPEN. I know Aaron Rodgers might have one last playoff run left in him, but look at the two worst games by the Packers offense this season. They came against the (defensive coordinator Gus Bradley) and (defensive coordinator Robert Saleh). Do you know what those teams have in common? Their defensive coordinators learned under Pete Carroll and they operate the same scheme. It just gives Matt LaFleur's offense fits." -- Will Brinson on Who wins Seahawks vs. Packers? And what critical X-factor makes one side a must-back? Visit SportsLine now to you should be all over Sunday, all from the expert who's 34-6 on picks involving the Packers. "Since this game is being played on the frozen tundra of Lambeau Field, I feel obligated to mention that Ru sell Wilson is 0-3 in his career at Lambeau and 0-2 all-time in the regular season when the temperature is under 30 degrees. Although Wilson won his only postseason appearance in freezing weather (in January 2016 against the ), he had a horrible game and Seattle only won because pulled a Ray Finkle and botched a 27-yard field goal at the end of the game. The forecast for Sunday is calling for the high-20s, which the Packers will probably appreciate since they're 5-1 with Rodgers when the kickoff temperature is under 30 degrees." -- John Breech on "If we were strictly speaking about the quarterbacks, I give the edge to over in this matchup. Unfortunately for Seattle, there's a bit more to it than that. While I may like Wilson a bit more than Rodgers this season, the Packers have the better roster around their starting quarterback on both the offensive and defensive side of the ball. The Seahawks almost need a Deshaun Watson-like effort from Wilson in all these matchups, while Rodgers can take a backseat to the likes of if he gets cooking. Seattle doesn't have that type of alternative weapon to compliment Wilson at the moment, despite D.K. Metcalf's historic Wild-Card Weekend. Green Bay is also home at Lambeau, so I see them covering rather easily." -- Tyler Sullivan on "The quarterbacks are important for Fernando Rodney Jersey obvious reasons, but also because neither of these teams are particularly great. Both feature average-ish defenses. The Seahawks were fortunate to finish with 11 wins due to their insane 10-2 record in one-score games, not to mention they just beat a Carson Wentz-le s Eagles team by only eight points. The Packers were also lucky to win as many games as they did (13). ... In a game between two over-performing teams, I'll take the better of the two quarterbacks. I think this game is going to come down to one-score. The Seahawks always play Byron Buxton Jersey up or down to their level of competition. This is the same team that beat the Bengals by one point, but also split the season-series with the 49ers by winning one game in overtime and losing the other at the 1-yard line. In what should be another close game, I trust Wilson more than Rodgers." -- Sean Wagner-McGough on "Green Bay's best opportunity to make plays may actually come in the play-action game, where the Seahawks allowed a concerning 8.3 yards per attempt. Most expected the Packers to utilize a lot more play-action pa sing this year with Matt LaFleur replacing Mike McCarthy, but it didn't really work out that way. Rodgers faked a run before 20 percent of his pa ses last season, but he was only at 26 percent this year, a figure that ranked 13th among 25 qualified quarterbacks. The Packers would benefit greatly if they went to those concepts more often." -- Jared Dubin, The SportsLine Projection Model, which simulates every NFL game 10,000 times, is up over $7,000 for $100 players on its top-rated NFL picks since its inception four-plus years ago. Its biggest edge in this game comes on the total, with one side cashing in 51% of simulations. See the model's only at SportsLine. "This is a juicy matchup just because of the quarterbacks and franchises involved, but it honestly might feature the two worst teams in the postseason. (That line will undoubtedly come back to bite me, but whatever.) No, I wouldn't nece sarily pick, say, Houston over Green Bay, but both the Seahawks and the Packers are probably a little worse than their Harmon Killebrew Jersey records indicate. Both have big-name QBs with either banged-up or inconsistent supporting casts. Both had to fight tooth and nail to get where they are. Wilson is a better play-extender than Rodgers at this point, but Seattle barely beat Eagles practice-squadders on Sunday. Give it to the home team." -- Cody Benjamin "It's tough to get a read on this matchup, however. The Seahawks went 11-5 and have a Super Bowl champion head coach, but are shorthanded and struggled against the Eagles with Josh McCown under center. The Packers went 13-3 in the regular season, but Matt LaFleur is coaching his first game in the playoffs and the offense has struggled at times. ... The star on offense for Green Bay has been running back Aaron Jones, who tied for the league lead i

ymakerpi8d
Starszy Ekspert
Starszy Ekspert

Liczba postów : 166

Powrót do góry Go down

Powrót do góry