Nasz dom, nasze aranżacje
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

Doug Marrone says it was a big mistake n

Go down

Doug Marrone says it was a big mistake n Empty Doug Marrone says it was a big mistake n

Pisanie by ymakerpi8d Pon Cze 05, 2023 3:52 am

The were supposed to Miami Marlins Jersey be revitalized with back under center after the team's starting quarterback mi sed the past nine games with a fractured clavicle. Instead, Jacksonville put up a dud in a 20-point lo s to the , allowing Indianapolis to score 31 straight points.Foles played okay in his return, going 33 of 47 for 296 yards with two touchdowns and an interception, but didn't receive any help in the running game. The Jaguars rushed the ball just nine times in the lo s, with having only eight carries for 23 yards. With the Jaguars only down three points at halftime, Jacksonville ran the ball three times in the second half and became heavily reliant on Foles to carry the offense.An interesting way to abandon Fournette, who has just 19 carries for 63 yards over the last two games. Even though Fournette is averaging just 3.3 yards Martin Prado Jersey per carry during the stretch, Marrone admits he needs to give him the ball."That was my mistake. That was a big mistake by me," Marrone said, . "I thought we needed to score points in a quicker fashion. That's what led to the increased pa s attempts. That's on me as a head coach. We need to be more balanced moving forward. Believe me, I know more than anyone that a strong rushing attack will open things Jeff Locke Jersey up in the pa s game. I know it works hand in hand. "I know we're frustrated. I know Leonard's frustrated the line. He wants to make plays and help us win the Jose Fernandez Jersey game. That was the mindset. I was wrong and I made a mistake."Fournette is having his best season in the NFL carrying the football, having 854 yards and a touchdown, averaging 4.7 yards per carry while playing in every game. The touchdown numbers are down for Fournette, as Jacksonville has just one on the season (last in the NFL). The Jaguars reliance on the pa sing game has gone on all season in the red zone, no matter if Foles or Garner Minshew is at quarterback, as Jacksonville is last in red zone scoring at 34.48%. Jacksonville can easily make Fournette happy by just giving him more carries in the red zone. If the Jaguars are going to make a playoff run, they are going to have Wei-Yin Chen Jersey to commit to the run ... and Fournette more often.

ymakerpi8d
Starszy Ekspert
Starszy Ekspert

Liczba postów : 166

Powrót do góry Go down

Powrót do góry