Nasz dom, nasze aranżacje
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

Multiple teams have expressed interest i

Go down

Multiple teams have expressed interest i Empty Multiple teams have expressed interest i

Pisanie by ymakerpi8d Pon Cze 05, 2023 3:48 am

has suitors if the decide to trade the 23-year-old quarterback. Multiple teams have reached out to the Jets to expre s interest in trading for Darnold, . While they reportedly did not turn away any calls, the Jets have not Lance McCullers Jersey made any firm decisions regarding their quarterback position.Last month, Jets general manager Joe Douglas acknowledged that with the team during the offseason. Darnold has publicly stated that he wants to remain with the franchise that made him the No. 3 overall pick in the 2018 draft."Look, we've got a lot of decisions to make. I think Sam's going to be a great quarterback. I'm excited to get a head coach in here, go through our proce s," . "I had a great conversation with Sam yesterday. I won't go into the specifics, but I think Sam has a very Houston Astros Jersey bright future in this league. We're going to get a head coach in here, we're going to get together, we're going to talk about quite a few decisions. I'm excited about Sam."In 38 regular season games, Darnold has completed nearly 60% of his pa ses with 45 touchdowns and 39 interceptions. After going 4-9 as a starter in 2018, Darnold posted a winning record in 2019. After a slow start that included a bout with mononucleosis, Darnold won six of his final eight starts in 2019. He finished the 2019 season with 3,024 yards with 19 touchdowns and 13 interceptions. He also completed a career-high 61.9% of his pa ses. SF QB #14 CMP%59.6YDs2208TD9INT11YD/Att6.07 Darnold and his teammates were unable to carry that momentum into the 2020 season. New York lost its first games, as Darnold went just 2-10 as the team's starter. He failed to complete 60% of his pa ses while throwing more interceptions (11) than touchdown pa ses (nine). During the season former Jets coach Adam Gase acknowledged that he during Nolan Ryan Jersey his two seasons with the Jets. The Jets have replaced Darnold with Robert Saleh, who was asked about Darnold during his introductory pre s conference."We just got here, we're just starting to watch all this tape, watch the personnel that's here, quarterback, receiver, O-line, D-line, linebackers, DBs so you're going through that entire proce s. What I can tell you about Sam is that he is an unbelievable talent," . Preston Tucker Jersey "There's a reason why he was the third overall pick, it's very clear, just watch the tape. Production aside, just watch the player. He's got tremendous mobility, he's got arm talent, he's fearle s, he's smart, he's a good, precise decision-maker. He's loved in the locker room, people adore him around this building. There's a reason why he's a third overall pick and, let's be real, he's 23 years old so he hasn't even scratched the surface of life yet." If they decide to trade him, it's safe to a sume that the Jets would want at least one first-round pick in exchange for Darnold. The , after all, received two future first-round picks, a 2021 third-round pick, Francisco Liriano Jersey and a veteran quarterback in exchange for . While they made not get that much, it appears that the Jets could create a bidding war with several teams if they decide to put Darnold on the trading block.

ymakerpi8d
Starszy Ekspert
Starszy Ekspert

Liczba postów : 166

Powrót do góry Go down

Powrót do góry