Nasz dom, nasze aranżacje
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

Lane Johnson says he feels strong and re

Go down

Lane Johnson says he feels strong and re Empty Lane Johnson says he feels strong and re

Pisanie by ymakerpi8d Pon Cze 05, 2023 3:30 am

All-Pro right tackle on Wednesday. Johnson, , acknowledged that he has tested positive for the virus."I have Kevin Newman Jersey tested positive for COVID-19, but I feel strong and ready to go," Johnson wrote. "Over the past few months, I have tested negative after all travels including before and after the OL Masterminds Summit - 18 days ago."I have been working hard in preparation for a long, grueling season and have tried to take all the nece sary precautions to build a safe and healthy environment during the se sions. I have and will continue to take this seriously and encourage everyone else to do so as well."I will follow all protocols and I look forward to jining my teammates and coaches on the field soon!" The league's Dario Agrazal Jersey recently-implemented reserve/COVID-19 list includes players who either tested positive for the virus or who have been quarantined after having been in close contact with an Kent Tekulve Jersey infected person or persons. If a player falls into either category, their team is required to immediately place the player on the list. Teams are not permitted, per the agreed-upon NFL-NFLPA policy, to comment on player's medical status other than referring to roster cuts. Furthermore, teams may not disclose whether a player Dave Parker Jersey is in quarantine or is positive for COVID-19.Prior to the start of training camp, the NFL and the NFL Player's A sociation agreed to a plan that allows players to opt-out of the 2020 season if they are uncomfortable with the COVID-19 health protocols put in place. High-risk individuals could opt-out and receive a $350,000 stipend, whereas those le s at risk would receive a $150,000 stipend. Players also have the ability to opt-out later in the season in the event that a family member becomes sick. . Johnson was one of three Eagles Austin Meadows Jersey players who were placed on the team's reserve/COVID-19 list on Wednesday. Also included on the list were linebacker Nathan Gerry and tackle .

ymakerpi8d
Starszy Ekspert
Starszy Ekspert

Liczba postów : 166

Powrót do góry Go down

Powrót do góry