Nasz dom, nasze aranżacje
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

Damon Sheehy-Guiseppi the rookie who was

Go down

Damon Sheehy-Guiseppi the rookie who was Empty Damon Sheehy-Guiseppi the rookie who was

Pisanie by ymakerpi8d Pon Cze 05, 2023 3:20 am

Cinderella story has hit a speed bump.Sheehy-Guiseppi, a receiver who was temporarily homele s while trying to earn a workout with the back in the spring, failed to make Cleveland's initial 53-man roster on Saturday. The NFL required each team on Saturday to get their roster down to the required 53-man Matt Garza Jersey limit in time for the start of the regular season.A former junior college All-American who had been out of football since 2016, Sheehy-Guiseppi was ultimately signed by the Browns after turning Glenn Robinson Jersey in in Miami."He had an excellent workout," , the Browns' vice president of player personnel, told the team's official website during the preseason. "Caught punts well, ran fast. I called Browns a sistant general manager Eliot Wolf and I said 'hey, this kid Damon Sheehy, man he ran fast.' He goes 'really?' Eric Sogard Jersey I said 'yeah, he caught the ball well, I'm thinking we should bring him up.' And then I was like, well, maybe we'll wait, but then I thought about it and Eliot goes 'well let's just bring him in now.'"He continued to impre s during minicamp and into the preseason, returning a punt 86 yards for a score during Cleveland's win over the in their preseason opener. Four months ago, Damon Sheehy-Guiseppi was sleeping outside because he Alex Wilson Jersey couldn't afford a hotel.He talked his way into a contract with the and today he Aaron Rodgers Jersey scored an 86-yard punt return TD!What. A. Moment. NFL (@NFL) Despite his early succe s, Sheehy-Guiseppi was unable to land a spot on Cleveland's 53-man roster. He will now hope to either land a spot on another team's roster or become a member of an NFL practice squad.

ymakerpi8d
Starszy Ekspert
Starszy Ekspert

Liczba postów : 166

Powrót do góry Go down

Powrót do góry