Nasz dom, nasze aranżacje
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

Jon Gruden has a message for the Patriot

Go down

Jon Gruden has a message for the Patriot Empty Jon Gruden has a message for the Patriot

Pisanie by ymakerpi8d Pon Cze 05, 2023 3:07 am

After one straight month of drama, the finally kicked off their 2019 Evan Gattis Jersey season on Monday, and if they proved one thing, it's that they didn't need Brown at all.In their season opener, Raiders quarterback seemed to get along just fine without Brown, throwing for 259 yards and a over Denver.Although Brown didn't play for the Raiders, he was a major topic of conversation after the game. During his postgame pre s conference, Jon Gruden was asked to give his thoughts on the fact that Brown is now playing for the , and the Raiders coach didn't disappoint.Gruden's me sage to New England: Good luck with that guy."You know, ," Gruden said, via NBC Sports Bay Area. "Now New England gets their turn. Good luck to them. I can't deal with it anymore." The postgame interview on Monday was Gruden's first public comments since Brown left for New England. Although Gruden , Brown was still a free agent at the time. Brown on Saturday afternoon, just hours after he was by the Raiders.According to Gruden, his team was never distracted by what was happening with Brown, which is actually somewhat impre sive, considering Houston Astros Jersey all the stunts that Brown before being released."What happened here the last couple days may have been, you know, big news to some, but there were no distractions," Gruden said. "I think you could tell that tonight, our team was ready to roll." After dealing with Brown for nearly six months, Gruden and Carr would both like to move on. Although Carr refused to answer any questions about Brown on Saturday, he was more than happy to talk about the receiver after Oakland's win."Let's get the elephant out of the room -- Antonio ," Anthony Gose Jersey Carr said after the win, via ESPN.com. "We love Antonio, we wish him the best. But we knew with the guys we had in our locker room, we already had a good football team. And if he wanted to be a part of it, awesome. And if he didn't, awesome. I hope he goes off and has a great year. But the guys in this locker room, the guys who competed all offseason, we grinded, we came together, we're a family. This family is pretty special and I'm glad to be the quarterback and be a part of it."That might be last time you hear anyone in Oakland talk about it, because it sounds like everyone is ready to put that weird chapter of Raiders history behind them. "I'm never going to bring it up again," Gruden said. "That incident, whatever you call it, had nothing to do with our team's focus or preparation. That's it. End of story."Of course, when Gruden says something is "end of story," he doesn't really mean Yuli Gurriel Jersey it. The Raiders coach loves to talk and he actually ended up answering one more question about his team's former receiver, who after a trade with the , but then never played a game for Oakland."As much as people talk about it, I mean, my god," Gruden said. "Man, I feel like someone smashed me in my temple on the side of the head. Get over it, man. It's over. You know? We were good in the preseason without him. We're going to be fine without him. And we wish him the best." It sounds like Gruden is definitely ready to move on. Unfortunately for Gruden, moving on means he now has to try and figure how to slow down the , because Carlos Correa Jersey that's who the Raiders will be playing next.

ymakerpi8d
Starszy Ekspert
Starszy Ekspert

Liczba postów : 166

Powrót do góry Go down

Powrót do góry

Pozwolenia na tym forum: