Nasz dom, nasze aranżacje
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

NFL Week 9 odds picks TV Ravens stun Pat

Go down

NFL Week 9 odds picks TV Ravens stun Pat Empty NFL Week 9 odds picks TV Ravens stun Pat

Pisanie by ymakerpi8d Pon Cze 05, 2023 2:39 am

With Week 9 upon us, that means we are now officially more than halfway through the 2019 NFL season, which makes right now the perfect time to hand out some midseason awards. Ironically enough, I actually hate giving out awards, so I'm only going to hand out one, and that award goes to all the creative people who turned their jerseys into the must-have Halloween costume of 2019: Antonio Clown. If you have clown makeup and an Antonio Brown jersey, then you can be "Antonio Clown" for Halloween, and chances are, you'll steal the show wherever you go. Ladies and gentleman of the Twitterverse I present to u: Antonio Clown beis (@katiebeis) Antonio Clown Won Most Creative PatrickTX (@PatrickScoggi15) I can't tell if that guy's feet are frostbitten under his clown shoes, but he definitely gets bonus points if they are. Speaking of clowns, I promise not to clown around on my picks this week. Actually, we all know that's not true. There Kevon Looney Jersey will likely be at least three picks this week that will make you think I let a clown make them, but I promise you, I didn't, and to prove it, let's get to the picks. Actually, before we get to the picks, here's a quick reminder that you can check out the weekly picks from every , but you probably knew that already, because I mention it all the time. Something else I mention all the time is the fact that you can now find me regularly on the Pick Six Podcast, which is our daily NFL podcast here at CBSSports.com. Will Brinson is the host, and for some reason, he lets me join him three days per week. My own family can't even handle hanging out with me for three days per week, so I'm not quite sure how Brinson does it. Even though I'm only on three days per week, there's a new episode every single day from Monday thru Friday and you should try to listen as often as po sible. On Tuesday's episode, we talked about the Dolphins-Steelers game, plus we also chatted about who has the best chance to win each division at this point in the season. One thing we didn't do is pick out Halloween costumes for each other, which is too bad because I would have definitely told Brinson to be Antonio Clown. (You can listen to Tuesday's episode below and make sure to ). By the way, if you're wondering what I'm going to be for Halloween, I'm probably going to go as Santa Claws, which is where I don't actually wear a costume, but I give away White Claws for free to all the parents who are walking their kids around. I feel like people will enjoy that. Let's get to the picks. NFL Week 9 picks Houston (5-3) vs. Jacksonville (4-4) in London 9:30 a.m. ET (NFL Network) Point spread: , Brad Wanamaker Jersey -1.5 Two years ago, I promised to never complain about the 9:30 a.m. kickoff times ever again, but I have to break that promise, because I'm going to a wedding this weekend, and quite frankly, I have no idea how I'm going to wake up in time for the kickoff. I hate 9:30 a.m. games and I hate them even more when they start at 8:30 a.m. like they do for me in the central time zone. I've been to many weddings in my life, and rarely am I ever up by 8:30 a.m. the next day. The way I see it, if I want to watch this game, I feel like I have three options: Option one: Skip the wedding, which I don't think my wife would be happy with since it's her sister getting married.Option two: Go to the wedding, but go to sleep at a reasonable time, although I think we can probably eliminate this option, because in the history of weddings, no one has ever gone to bed at a reasonable time after a wedding.Option three: Go to the wedding, take advantage of the free alcohol and then cro s my fingers that I wake up in time for this game, which kicks off at 8:30 a.m., because, oh yeah, I forgot to mention that this wedding is taking place in the central time zone. And now that I've thought about this out loud, it's pretty clear that option three is the only viable option. Thanks for talking that through with me, guys Stephen Curry Jersey . Anyway, it's almost fitting that I brought up free alcohol, because my one rule of picking games in London is to always pick the . The only time this rule doesn't work is if half the team decides to go out and get drunk while running up a $64,000 bar tab the night before the game, which is exactly what happened last year. 4 Jaguars players Shaun Livingston Jersey detained for 9 hours over allegedly trying to leave a London club without paying their $64,000 bar tab Michele Steele (@ESPNMichele) That's one way to start an international incident. The Jags have actually won three of their past four games in London, with their only lo s coming after last year's late night debacle. Jacksonville and Houston actually played each other back in Week 2 in a game where the Texans were supposed to win big because Garnder Minshew was making his first career start. Instead of winning big though, the Texans ending up winning just 13-12 after the Jags failed on a two-point conversion in the final seconds. Since that game, Minshew has only gotten better and the Texans defense has only gotten worse. Not only has Houston lost multiple players in their secondary to injury, but J.J. Watt is also now out for the year after tearing his pec against the . I think what I'm trying to say here is that Minshew Mania is going international this week. As everyone knows, mustaches are big in London, so there's no way I can pick against the Jaguars on Sunday. As promised. Upping my mustache game @MCMExpo in London. & Jay Rachel Skarsten (@RachieSkarsten) And just for the record, I feel good with this pick as long as the Jaguars don't get drunk and walk-out on a $64,000 bar tab for the second straight year. The pick: Jaguars 27-24 over Texans N.Y (1-6) at Miami (0-7) 1 p.m. ET (CBS) Point spread: Jets, -5.5 The fun thing about this game is Klay Thompson Jersey that I have no idea who's going to be playing for either team on Sunday because there's a 70 percent chance that one or both of these teams will end up trading away half their roster before the trade deadline hits at 4 p.m. ET on Tuesday. The two teams clearly plan to get busy, and I know that, because In a span of about three hours on Monday, we saw both the Jets ( ) and the ( ) trade a player away. The problem with these Tuesday trades is that I turn my picks column in on Monday night, which means I'm not going to be able to account for any more deals that either team might make. Of course, the good news for me is that neither team really seems to have any idea what they're doing this season, so I can probably safely a sume that if there are any more Jets or Dolphins trades this week, they will almost certainly lose those trades and their team will get worse. One person the Jets won't be trading away is , although he's probably wishing the team would trade him after the month he's had

ymakerpi8d
Starszy Ekspert
Starszy Ekspert

Liczba postów : 166

Powrót do góry Go down

Powrót do góry