Nasz dom, nasze aranżacje
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

Where will Russell Wilson and Deshaun Wa

Go down

Where will Russell Wilson and Deshaun Wa Empty Where will Russell Wilson and Deshaun Wa

Pisanie by ymakerpi8d Pon Cze 05, 2023 2:02 am

You made it! Happy Friday, my friend! We had a busy week -- I even got back to the gym THREE times (please clap) -- so we've earned ourselves a good weekend.But let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet. Before we spend the weekend eating garbage, sucking down cheap beer and racing internet marbles (what? just me?) we still have some notable news to get to this morning. We're going to close out your week by updating you on some big Ru sell Wilson and Deshaun Watson developments, plus a look back at the MLB offseasonand more. CBS Sports HQ Newsletter Your Ultimate Guide to Every Day in Sports We bring sports news that matters to your inbox, to help you stay informed and get a winning edge. I agree to receive the "CBS Sports HQ Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to Brett Connolly Women Jersey subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. If you need me over the next couple days, you can find me on (all my tweets are still free) and on (where I will be hosting the aforementioned marble racing.) If you'd prefer to forget about me for a few days, I can't say I blame you. I'll see you back here bright and early Monday. What you need to know 1. Ru sell Wilson hasn't asked for a trade, but... I'll be honest with you ... I wasn't totally buying Evgenii Dadonov Jersey the Ru sell Wilson trade rumors that have been swirling around for the past few weeks. Why would the Seahawks trade Ru s when they still want to be competitive and he's far from the problem, right? But it seems as though the fractured relationship between Wilson and Seattle might be more serious than I initially expected, as . Here's the latest:Wilson still hasn't demanded a trade out of Seattle (and he'd prefer to stay with the Seahawks) ... but he provided the club with a list of teams he'd be willing to play forThe veteran QB would reportedly waive his no-trade clause and accept a trade to four teams: the , , or Well, that's certainly an interesting group of teams he's eyeing, huh? The Cowboys being thrown into the mix is not a development I anticipated, but our Jason La Canfora did say a couple weeks ago that Keep an eye on that.We also learned yesterday that , meaning things have been icy and delicate for a little bit now. The question that begs to be answered, though: Is the damage irreparable?I can't imagine Seattle is in a big rush to deal Wilson, but they do have to figure out if this wound is going to fester if they try to work through it or if it can be cleaned and healed through the proper treatment methods (namely, protecting Ru s in the pocket and letting him go to work every Sunday.) Time will tell, but it's fair to say that we probably shouldn't just a sume everything will work itself out in the Pacific Northwest.2. Deshaun Watson still wants out of Houston While there's still a bunch of grey area in the Ru sell Wilson saga, Deshaun Watson is trying to make his situation in Houston as black and white as po sible. Watson doesn't care who his new coach is or what else changes within the organization ...Watson finally met with new Texans coach David Culley remotely last Friday and things apparently did not go wellIn that meeting, Watson made it clear that he doesn't plan on playing for the Texans againCulley was Mark Pysyk Kids Jersey hired by the Texans on Jan. 27 and then waited nearly three weeks before he met with Watson for the first timeAccording to NFL.com, Houston won't even return calls about a potential Watson deal Well, if Culley was hoping that he could get settled in and things would just blow over by the time he got his office set up ... it doesn't seem like that's going to happen. Sure, Houston doesn't to trade Watson considering he's under contract, but he also doesn't to play for them either. And if he's promising that he's done with the organization then the Texans may Brett Connolly Kids Jersey as well field some calls and try to get whatever compensation they can in return -- preferably before the draft. Right now it seems like Houston's strategy to resolve the matter is to unplug the phones, turn off the office lights, and hide under the desk until all their problems are solved. Not sure it's going to work!3. Which MLB team had the best/worst offseason? You may still be dealing with the winter blues but Spring Training is officially upon us and real live baseball will be played this weekend with the Cactus League and Grapefruit League getting underway. But before teams take the field for their first action of the spring, now is a good time to reflect on the offseason that was and discu s which teams had strong winters and which left a lot to be desired.Our baseball crew got together for . Best free agent signing: Four of our five writers chose George Springer, who signed a six-year, $150 million deal with the Blue Jays -- the largest contract in the history of the organization. Springer was the top player in this year's free agent cla s and sometimes it's best not to overthink thingsBest under-the-radar move: Our Matt Snyder chose the Brewers getting Kolten Wong. Most improved team: All but one of our writers picked the Mets, who retained Marcus Stroman and added Francisco Lindor and Carlos Carrasco,among othersMost disappointing team: The Angels were a popular pick, and our Mike Axisa explains why: You can check out the full slate of selections and analysis right . It's a great way to refresh your memory on some of the stuff that went down (or didn't go down) this offseason.For as smart and thoughtful as our writers are, they can hand out all the offseason accolades they want ... it won't matter until those lauded moves produce meaningful results on the diamond. We've seen plenty of moves go bust before and someone is bound to disappoint after a notable offseason. We don't know who it'll be just yet but we do know that the work begins over the next couple of days.4. The most underrated NFL free agents This NFL offseason is promising to be a wild one with plenty of big names on the move -- hell, several big names have been on the move -- but it's not always the big, shiny Colton Sceviour Men Jersey names that have the biggest impact. An NFL team is usually onl

ymakerpi8d
Starszy Ekspert
Starszy Ekspert

Liczba postów : 166

Powrót do góry Go down

Powrót do góry

Permissions in this forum: