Nasz dom, nasze aranżacje
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

Jimmy Garoppolo admits it took a while t

Go down

Jimmy Garoppolo admits it took a while t Empty Jimmy Garoppolo admits it took a while t

Pisanie by ymakerpi8d Pon Cze 05, 2023 1:46 am

isn't in the most desirable of situations right now with the . The veteran quarterback was back on the field this week as the club began OTAs, which was encouraging after he mi sed the bulk of the 2020 season due to an ankle injury. However, he rejoins his team after an offseason where the 49ers made a blockbuster trade to Dion Dawkins Jersey move up to the No. 3 overall pick in the 2021 NFL Draft where they eventually selected North Dakota State quarterback . That pick made it clear that the Niners will move off of Garoppolo at some point in the relatively near future.Given all that's happened, it wouldn't have been too surprising to see Garoppolo grow irritated at the organization and be a bit more standoffish following the arrival of Lance. However, he has throughout this proce s and has been a good soldier for the 49ers. When asked on Tuesday, however, if he even thought of asking for a trade in the aftermath of that move up to No. 3, Garoppolo suggested that it cro sed his mind, but ultimately chose to take a different approach."When it initially happened, there's a million emotions that go on throughout your head and you think of all the po sible scenarios and things like that," he said. "But at the end of the day, I want to play football. I want to go out there and win games. That's what I do. It wasn't anything Jake Kumerow Jersey too crazy. It took a little while to proce s everything. But once I did, it was just, go out there and ball. You've just got to attack it. NFL is a crazy busine s, things happen, but you've just got to attack it day by day and make the best of it." As you'd expect, Garoppolo was peppered with a number of questions regarding his standing with the team and Lance, but when asked if he was using these latest moves as motivation to spoil the 49ers' succe sion plan he kept things pretty diplomatic. Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies Jaquan Johnson Jersey . By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. "If you start thinking about all of those things, especially as a quarterback, you're going to be in some trouble," he said. "I've got enough things to worry about just with the offense and things like that, trying to improve things here and there. At the end of the day, we're playing football. That's what I love to do. I love Jerry Hughes Jersey to go out there and be with the guys, win football games. That's what I do. It's one of those things that the situation is what it is. It's not changing. You just try to make the best of it. The way I do that, I attack each day and just try to put my best foot forward." It's po sible -- maybe even likely -- that Garoppolo begins the year as San Francisco's starter as Lance continues to develop. If he can remain healthy over that stretch, his prior history tells us that he'll likely pile up some wins (22-8 record as the 49ers starter). If that proves to be the case, Garoppolo could be setting himself up nicely for the next chapter of his NFL career as QB1 elsewhere in Zack Moss Jersey the league, which should be his primary motivation from here on out.

ymakerpi8d
Starszy Ekspert
Starszy Ekspert

Liczba postów : 166

Powrót do góry Go down

Powrót do góry